








Here are some pictures from Easter. We did a little photo shoot with the kids dressed up in their Easter clothes. And we did the traditional Easter egg coloring.
One of Cliff's former coworkers sent a huge box of things for the kids so we put that out from the Easter bunny. It contained a set of gardening gloves, trowel, and rake for each of the kids, an artist quality set of colored pencils and two coloring books, a Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head, two mechanical toys, some peeps, sucker bouquets, Reese's chocolate, personalized notepads and stickers, a stuffed bunny for each, and I'm sure I have forgotten some things. There were even a couple of things for me, a colored glass and copper wind chime and an Easter kitchen towel. The kids also got me a pot of tulips. So we all got spoiled.
On Easter Sunday I was asked to do a musical number for the Spanish branch. I played the clarinet for part of it and sang for part of it. Elaine Jorgensen played flute and Barbara Dalene played piano. We did an arrangement of There is a Green Hill Far Away. I think it went well.
No comments:
Post a Comment