My seven-year old has become obsessed with learning to do a handstand. She has already mastered the cartwheel. So my living room has become a gym where these tricks are practiced daily. I think I was interested in these things around the same age, but I don't think I ever mastered anything. She is much more coordinated than I am.I made this scrapbook page after seeing a challenge posted on my sister Lynnette's blog. I didn't do all the requirements from the original challenge, but I used the design idea of centering things down the middle of the page. Thanks for the idea!
{papers:Michelle Coleman "J'adore", Petitmoineaux "Garden"
alpha: Kim B "Elf-a-bet"
flower: Gina Marie Huff "freebie challenge doodly patterns"
heart: Golden Girls "Lil Love Bug"
star: Tia Bennett "Dude Totally"
word art: Digiscrap4all "rubber stamps and retro stickers"
label: Golden Girls "Lil Love Bug"
font: Courier New}
alpha: Kim B "Elf-a-bet"
flower: Gina Marie Huff "freebie challenge doodly patterns"
heart: Golden Girls "Lil Love Bug"
star: Tia Bennett "Dude Totally"
word art: Digiscrap4all "rubber stamps and retro stickers"
label: Golden Girls "Lil Love Bug"
font: Courier New}
No comments:
Post a Comment