Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sledding

Here's a scrapbook page I made about our recent sledding trip.
After the most recent snowstorm, I left work early on a Monday night so that I could take the kids sledding for Family Home Evening. I figured we might not have many more opportunities this winter. We went over to Moroni where there is a good sledding hill.
Ben wanted to try "surfing" down the hill. Look at his awesome form! I see him on a snowboard someday. He made it all the way down the hill on his first try.
His second try wasn't quite so successful.
Anna had so much fun, as evidenced by her face in this picture. More pics of her in the scrapbook page above.

1 comment:

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

I'm so glad your kids get to do fun things like this. It's so much fun to watch them have fun isn't it?

That is so interesting about the 50 hour hike. I'm totally impressed you did it!