
These are pictures of Ben's birthday treats for his class. He also got to bring in a poster to put up in his classroom. He was quite brave about telling his class about the pictures. I was afraid he would want me to tell the class about it. Anna never would say anything in these types of situations. I was so glad that the day before his birthday was a holiday and I didn't have to work so we could get all these things done.
Ben turned 6 in January. I am a bit behind as I haven't posted anything yet. He was a good sport when I told him that I didn't have time to do a spiderman cake for him and prepare treats for his school class. So he got a rather boring two layer cake. He chose to have a rainbow chip cake with peach flavored frozen yogurt instead of ice cream. For presents he got a soccer ball, a new toy sports car, walkie talkies, and some 3-D puzzles. I asked him what he wanted for his birthday dinner and he said, "Tuna Fish sandwiches." So that is what we had.
No comments:
Post a Comment