A Year in Review:
Madeline: I got hired tenure track to continue teaching at Snow. I bought a new car in January after totalling the only car I had ever owned. The kids, Janet and I took a weekend trip to St. George. We took a mini vacation over Spring Break. We went camping in the summer. I keep busy with work, kids, and occasionally I get time to do some digital scrapbooking. I bought a new camera this year-a Canon Rebel Xti- and took an online photography class. It has been fun to learn.
Anna: In second grade. Enjoys school, reading, and art. Excited to start violin lessons this month.
Ben: Started Kindergarten. He told me the other day that he misses school, so I think he likes it. Is very active and loves to run, jump, and ride his bike.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment