Sunday, October 19, 2008

It's shocking...really!

See this cute boy here? Well yesterday, he was at his Daddy's house playing with his electric Jeep-you know- the kind that kids can drive around? Well, if you know his Daddy, the little battery that comes with this type of Jeep is not powerful enough for his little boy, so he has outfitted the Jeep with a real truck battery. The charge lasts a lot longer and the Jeep can go faster with the real battery. So yesterday, Ben touched something he shouldn't have and got a big shock-literally. When I went to his Dad's house yesterday I found him sitting in the chair in the living room, refusing to move from that spot. His dad said he got all panicky after it happened and asked his Daddy for a blessing. Then his Dad suggested that he go rest in the chair for a while. And he hadn't moved off the chair all afternoon. Poor little guy. I knew something was wrong when I got over there, but the whole story didn't really come out until this morning. I think we are lucky he is ok !

3 comments:

Eric and Andrea said...

Wow, Madeline that is so scary. I am so glad he is okay!!!

Angie LeBaron said...

Hi Madeline...I am happy to see your blog! I am so glad Ben is okay! Yikes!! Poor kid.

Lynnette said...

Welcome to the blog club Mad!